If you’re moving from the Smart Office client to the H5 client for M3, there are two utility tools that will help you to export and transform the compatible favorites of the Smart Office users. You can find the tools in the latest Smart Office delivery package (v10.2.1.0) under the Additional Files Folder; MangoAdminTool.zip and ISOtoH5FavoritesExportTool.zip. Get the zip archives and extract the tools.
For older Smart Office versions read the chapter Importing User Files in Smart Office 10.2 using the MangoAdminTool in the Infor Smart Office Administration Guide (ISOAG_10.2.1 page 254).
Export the User Favorites from Smart Office
Launch the MangoAdminTool.exe, select and login to the Smart Office server.
- Select the Export tab in the Mango Admin Tool
- Check the Roaming files checkbox and type Favorites.lfv as filter in the field
- Press the Export button to create the MangoData.zip file
- Extract the MangoData.zip archive into a temporary folder
Transform the Favorites and Prepare for H5 Import
Launch the FavoritesMigrationTool.exe, browse and select the UserFiles in the temporary folder with the extracted content from MangoData.zip. The favorites for the selected users will be filtered, excluding all links but the ones with http, https and mforms as scheme.
- Select the users to be exported among the ones listed
- Press the Export button to create the ISOtoH5FavoritesExport.zip
Windows File Explorer will open and show the location of the created ISOtoH5FavoritesExport.zip. In the same folder there is a transformation report named ISOtoH5FavoritesExportReport.txt as a receipt of what has been done during the operation.
Import the Favorites into H5
Launch the H5 client and select Administration Tools and Import of Favorites.
- Press the Upload button and select the ISOtoH5FavoritesExport.zip file
- Press the Import button and then restart the server